Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jen's Birthday and My Radio Debut

What a busy weekend, followed by an equally busy week, and it's only Tuesday. G Love highlights - coming soon. Too late right now, but check out the photo links at the right.

My Internet Radio debut - Dad's college roommate Leo Haggerty has a radio show during the week from 8pm to midnight, and I get to do a weekly spot as "Chef T.J.", talking tailgate cooking and NFL football. Yes, I realize that I have zero journalism experience other than this blog (and some last minute advice from Cucc) nor do I have any formal chef training. Hopefully years of watching Mom, Grandmom, and Johnny cook and my own tailgate experiences will produce some great bits and useful recipes. Check out the show (and my first two - Old Bay Shrimp and Scallops, and Sausage and Peppers) at http://www.slrnsportsnews.com/

Other random stuff

No comments: